Tuesday, March 16, 2010

busy holiday~16.03.10

im b!!!long time no write blog jo...cuz im juz finish my mid term exam n im bc...

tiz week is holiday.But ...aiyo~there is prac for the cheerleading, interview, test, camp... in tiz holiday.ARh!!!!!!~wat a bc holiday...im so tired nw cuz juz finish prac laladui...the interview is cuming,it is on tiz sunday...im so panic lar...the interview includes oral,presentation and writting the 2 looonnnng essay..hw cn i handle it...?? i muz sot le la...!!!~T.T...

Tiz thursday wn in camp jo le...so faz...cnt sms v b.b o...><''muz veri mizz...haiyo..saturday sin out camp..~...(speechless le)...arh!!!!who cn hlp me o,me faz sot d lor....no time gv me rest..
after tiz holiday, our sport day is cuming..(a bc month)...

Lastly,...hehe^^..wat i will like to say is..second month le...^^

im veri relax n hapi whn v u...my tired has gone ..im veri enjoy the time v 2gether..~!!thx,b.b^^...m.u.b.b.l.u...n.."sry ya,me wn in camp for 2 days.."...><...

No comments:

Post a Comment

【n!@mH~yu@N§…】yuan~~

My photo
niamh liew~15~yu yuan~dhe …let bygone be bygone~~~… enjoying my life~'(00)'