Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28/09

tiz few days v were juz lik drop into a big hole!!
start argue ...
arguement between our frenships...
cuz the competition...
actuali..i hope v cn done tiz in no arguement..~
frenship forever..~

i hav join the cheerleading competition n hot dance ...~
2 dance....
my sis n i are joining the eng singing contest too..~
whoa..~^^gambateh..
im bc in tiz few days..~
i nid to design the shirt...
thnk of the act...
mix the song...
n thr is oso test around me..
OH NO!!!~BC~~

hope all my group member do their own best..
nt juz at the time while v competition
oso at the time v prac everyday...
pay attetion..~^^
gambateh!!!!~






by parad!s3...5343...9909

No comments:

Post a Comment

【n!@mH~yu@N§…】yuan~~

My photo
niamh liew~15~yu yuan~dhe …let bygone be bygone~~~… enjoying my life~'(00)'